Our company is a local family company. Founded by Ed & Cindy Cushman and now owned and operated by son Scott Cushman, C&H takes great pride in our many years of service to the Spokane community. We invest in the latest technology to ensure that your car gets the best service available in the area. Further, we keep our team of Automotive Technicians Up To Date and trained in repair, diagnostics and the many new innovations that are part of modern cars. The reason we have so many loyal customers for so many years is that the community knows that C&H Foreign Auto is the company to trust. Whether a simple repair or a complex diagnosis, our team is ready to make you are on the road quickly, safely and with the utmost in confidence in your vehicles performance!
- ASE Technician of the Year (State)
- ASA Member of the Year (State)
- ASA National Chairman’s Humanitarian of the Year
- ASA National Chairman’s Recognition Award for Outstanding Contributions to Industry President of AMI (Automotive Management Institute) (National)
- ASA President, two years (State)
- ASA President, 4+ years, Spokane, 20+ years as Officer, 12 years on the Board
- President of Spokane Skills Center Advisory Board
- Chairman of Spokane Community College Automotive Technology Department
- Chairman of the Spokane Skills Center Foundation Board
- C & H won the AGORA Award as the Small Business of
the Year in 1996 from the Spokane Chamber of Commerce
and was runner up in 2002.
Scott Cushman, Ed’s son and current operator of C&H, is the apple that has fallen close to the tree. He is the Vice President of the Spokane Automotive Service Association and a graduate of the Wyoming Technical Institute as well as the Renton Automotive Technology Technical College.
Remember the TV show the Six-Million Dollar Man? In 1977, when the Six Million Dollar Man was on the air, some cars had (1) control unit, perhaps for the fuel system – today there can be as many as 23! We probably won’t have to, or necessarily want to, rebuild your vehicle from the ground up….but we could! We have the technology that today’s vehicles require to properly diagnose and either service or repair your vehicle.
It is estimated that today’s vehicle systems are at least 80% controlled by computer chips and/or specialized technology.